It is our great pleasure to once again invite you to the original "Diving Medicine Summer School" in Croatia!
After several years of absence we have decided to once again activate this project that was once a pillar of student exchanges in Croatia and one of the projects upon which our student organization - CroMSIC was founded. This time the project will be held on a much higher level, following the built of the new Center for Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine in Rijeka, Croatia.
The Summer School will be held from 9.7.-16.7.2018. and will include 12 hours of lectures held by some of the best experts in the field of hyperbaric medicine in Croatia, and a diving class after which you will be awarded an official international certificate for diving up to 18 meters. We have also organized an amazing social programme for you, including a Welcome and Goodbye party, a Beach party and many more. You will be taken to see the world famous Plitvice lakes which is a UNESCO heritage site and we will show you all the beauties of our city and its surroundings. You will also have an exclusive visit to the JGL Manufacture facility, a medical research company situated in Rijeka which has specialized in making products from the seawater of our beautiful Adriatic sea.
We are accepting only 16 students since we have focused on quality and not quantity so hurry up with your application :).
Early registration fee until 15.4. is 480€.
Late registration fee 15.4.-15.5. is 530€.
Included in the fee:
- Accommodation for all 7 nights.
- 3 meals per day.
- Scuba diving class (after completion you will be awarded an official international certificate for diving up to 18 meters).
- Diving insurance (only for diving in case of instructor mistake).
- Exclusive visit to the JGL Manufacture facility.
- 12 hours of lectures from experts in the field of Hyperbaric medicine.
- Transportation within Rijeka (Kostrena, Opatija...)
- Pick-up from Rijeka’s airport, train station or bus station.
- One-day trip to Plitvice lakes (UNESCO Heritage site).
- Social Programme.
Not included in the fee:
- Transportation to and from Rijeka.
- Travel insurance.
We hope we have intrigued you just enough, for you to look through our brochure where you will find all the information you need to be a part of this great project. If you decide to apply, just follow this link and fill out all the information we need, and be sure to read our conditions, requirements and cancellation policy before applying to ensure your stay will be satisfying: https://goo.gl/forms/O5qDP0IXEnypGX4o1
After applying you will receive all the necessary information for the payment, visas (if you need one) and the responsibility agreement you will have to sign.